Monday, April 4, 2011

FOREIGN PARTS

Just finished watching Turistas.



I know I've been behind in the massacre films bit. But this 2006 movie is a purty decent and straightforward big budget gem that's got a lot of things going for it. There's the classic vacation plot (bored, thrill-seeking tourists get more than they bargained for in exotic tropical country), the twist (you can probably figure this out by yourself, HINT: what can you trade in the black market?) and the no bullshit, clean as a guillotine cut acting of the Hollywood stars.




They do an amazing job at levelling up what could have been a sleeper of a horror script.

Josh Duhamel (aka Fergie's hubby) is probably the biggest A-lister here though the whole thing is livened up a lot by the inclusion of the hotness trifecta of Melissa George, Olivia Wilde and, my personal fave, uber chick Beau Garret.




If you remember she also starred in one of the Fantastic 4 movies and the Tron remake.



I thank my lucky stars I scored the unrated version from a local book shop.


Beaches, topless girls, philantropically-crazed local doctors and loads of tiny swimsuits and that distinct Brazilian sizzle.

Beau Garret has mean curves. I mean, just look at that. . .

No comments: