Thursday, December 17, 2009

HOT HEEB VS THE WALKING DEAD


I kid you not. But I would actually go out and see this movie : D I mean it's Padme for chrissakes!

The world needs another Pride and Prejudice adaptation like Tiger Woods needs another media-hungry mistress but with a title like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies we're assuming this incarnation will be delightfully skewed...and feature the decapitation of Mr. Darcy. . . .

Interestingly Natalie Portman will produce and star in the project while David O Russell of Three Kings and I Heart Huckabees fame will adapt and direct.

More details on this weirdness here and here.

2 comments:

karl said...

Hahaha . . . This I gotta see. Just for the heck of it

tzaddi salazar said...

yeah dude must see! if only for the heck of it and natalie : D